cathaycineleisureorchard

Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation Version 2.0 [Challenge #3: The #CNOS2 #OOTD]

Friday, March 22, 2013

Those who actually followed me on Instagram will know that it is pretty much flooded with #ootds most of the time.


Today, I am challenged to put myself in the shoes of a fashion stylist and create an OOTD for both genders; a male & female.
IN THE SHOES OF A FASHION STYLIST? How could I not have an #ootd of me in my attempted-fashion-stylist outfit right? Haha

My loose-flowy-almost-like-crop-top with my tribal print leggings and my heels 

To be honest, I am quite the strict and demanding fashion stylist. I practically demanded my female & male model to wear dark-colored clothes and then ordering them to do this and that from time-to-time. :p
-
-
What kind of clothes I am looking for in their OOTDs? 

SPRING/SUMMER!
You must be thinking... 
-why? 
-Is there such a thing?
-But it's spring now...?

The reason I chose Spring/Summer is because of the fact that Spring has just arrived & for the fact that an outfit could be a combination of spring AND summer to wear it for both seasons! 

Basically a spring outfit would be bright colored and a summer outfit would be something which is not too warm that will make you sweat like mad. Because you know.. summer is HOT.
-
-
Starting with the male outfit, you know how difficult it is sometimes to find shops that sells nice clothes for guys? Well Cathay Cineleisure Orchard do offer a lot of shops that are dedicated to the guys though! 
For example, a shop like Fabrick...




They offer a wide variety of tops from tee-shirts, to shirts and outerwears like vests and blazers too! So you don't have to be afraid of running out of choices if you're going to a formal dinner or just casually hanging out with friends but want to show off new clothes. haha!
-
-
I looked at how many choices they have and immediately got attracted in getting a top for my male model here! 
FORCED him to try a shirt.... -wicked smile-

I chose a shirt instead of a tee-shirt because a day out at Cineleisure Orchard cannot be too sloppy and casual so a shirt would be better! To stick to the theme, of course it has to be a bright-colored top ;)
-
-
You didn't forget that I mentioned there are a lot of shops, do you? Well how can I only introduce you to one then! 
Another shop would be a shop called "Very". Quite the strange name I thought but sometimes strange is good right. Because then everyone will remember. haha :D





If you haven't noticed the hugeee signs of SALE, then you must be blind -.- But yes! They are having a sale [: I guess the difference between Very & Fabrick is that Very sells pretty casual stuff; tops of tee-shirt material but they have shoes & bags.

Btw, if you are in need of a plain tee-shirt, they are having a really good deal right now. They're selling them for $10!
-
-
To not be TOO formal, a shirt definitely cannot go with long pants. Bermuda shorts is a good choice to match with shirt if you want to be somewhere in the middle of formal & casual!


-
-
Let me test you! What ELSE do we need after we got the clothes? 
WHAT WHAT????

3.............................2...............................1!!! 
YOU FAILED :p
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ACCESSORIES! :D

Do you know where is the BEST place to buy accessories from at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard? Bet you would! Because that place is always extremely crowded. Not joking.

Yuppp, Beadstreet! Like honestly, if I tell you how cheap it is now, you wouldn't believe me. Until you head down and see it for youself, it will become a LITTLE believable. 
& it's not like they sell limited amount of things. They sell A LOT of things. Evidence is... the part where my video took the longest is when attempting to shoot everything in Beadstreet lol









If you can guess from the above picture, yes, I am buying a hat as an accessory for the male's outfit! I was really surprised at how much the hat costs. $10. Omg. I would've expected $18 or something....
-
-
Andddd we're finally done with the male! Moving on to the female... I actually pondered over the shops FEMMEX and Stitch because their clothes cost almost similar except that FEMMEX has this offer where if you buy more, each of the clothes cost lesser. But I went for Stitch instead! 





Yes! Stitch is having a promotion too :D Whenever you buy a 2nd piece of clothing, there is 50% off! 
I remember them telling me that their shorter dresses cost $35 while their longer ones cost $39; which is pretty alright [:
-
-
Look at my female model strutting her stuff lol
-
-
-
-
OMG ARE YOU GUYS READY? BET THIS IS WHAT  YOU ARE WAITING FOR?!!! (or you probably lost your patience & didn't read anything above at all -.-)
-
-
-
-
-
I present to you....
-
-
-
*DRUMROLLSSSSS...........................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The male outfit in the theme of Spring/Summer!
-
-
The female outfit in the theme of Spring/Summer!
-
-
If you want to go for a couple kinda look for spring/summer, you can too! Because look at how matching their outfits are ;)



-
-
Recall how I wanted them to dress up in dark colors? Haha because it is critical to have a before & after comparison! 

Male's BEFORE & AFTER:


Female's BEFORE & AFTER:

-
-
This I achieved the dull to bright effect I wanted! To see my video of choosing outfits and them modeling it, I have it embedded here!
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY SUBSCRIBING TO MY CHANNEL AND LIKING MY VIDEO! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook Page